Genre: Contemporary Romance
Wordcount: 800000+ or about 3000 pages
***10 TALES OF ROMANCE FROM 10 BEST SELLING AUTHORS***
Over 3000 pages worth of books!
ON SALE FOR A LIMITED TIME~ ONLY 99c
Ten top selling authors come together to bring you ten titillating full-length novels of love, passion, discovery, and anticipation designed to tease the senses.
Your next obsession starts here.
Dirty, raw, and arousing.
Enough angst to twist your insides.
From first kisses, to dangerous encounters and college seductions, we’ve collected all your favorite stories and combined them into one scintillating read filled with the confident, sexy and mysterious bad boys that will make even the nicest girl’s heart throb with desire.
- His Wicked Games (Ember Casey): Lily would do anything to save her father’s failing business – even take on the infamous billionaire Calder Cunningham. But she’s not prepared for the wicked terms he has in mind…
- Fierce (Clarissa Wild): Hot, brooding college bad-boy Hunter turns out to have more secrets up his sleeve than geeky book-worm Autumn can handle. Too bad for her he doesn’t give up the fight easily.
- That First Kiss (J.C. Valentine): Playboy and rising author Tate Larson is focused on his work with no plans of settling down anytime soon… that is, until a chance encounter with Southern beauty Piper Donovan derails all his plans
- Slow Burn (V.J. Chambers): A college junior, in hiding from a corrupt shadow wing of an arms corporation, finds herself saddled with a restrained, no-nonsense bodyguard—who also happens to be jaw-droppingly gorgeous.
- Layers Deep (Lacey Silks): He needs her to save a friend. She needs him to plan her revenge. Their pasts scar them Layers Deep. Their passion distracts them… and distractions can be fatal.
- Learning Curves (Olivia Rigal): Ariane wanted to spice up the life of her cooking school but one of her American students may be hotter than she expected.
- Can’t Shake You (Molly McLain): Carissa’s gotten herself into a mess with an impromptu renovation project, and the only contractor available to help her out happens to be the one man she’s never been able to forget. Josh is also her ex-boyfriend’s best friend, therefore completely off-limits…unless they don’t get caught.
- His Indecent Lessons (Sky Corgan): When Cheyenne started her first year of college, she didn’t expect to fall head over heels for one of her professors. His interest is totally academic though, and he’s going to give her private lessons she’ll never forget.
- Sorority Pledge (Daizie Draper): Inexperienced college students, Addison and Logan, recognize the need for power play in one another when they first meet. But as they dive into a BDSM lifestyle while trying to balance college life, they discover their sizzle doesn’t come without consequence.
- Rae Omnibus (Blair Babylon): Rae will do anything to stay in college and for her dream of a clinic for autistic kids, but when the sexy and mysterious owner of The Devilhouse offers her job, she realizes that her small-town definition of “anything” was far too limited.
That First Kiss by J.C. Valentine
His finger stroked the inside of her thigh, seeking higher ground as his thoughts rolled forward. Piper’s eyes trained on his face, hanging on his every word. “I didn’t intend for things to get as heated as they did, but as soon as I touched you, I needed more. I couldn’t help myself. You possessed me.”
The glazed look in her eye told him that she was remembering that night as vividly as he was. Placing both hands on the cushions on either side of her body, he hemmed her in, bringing their faces so close that when he spoke, his lips grazed hers. “The way you danced that night, pushing that sweet little ass of yours against me. It’s haunted me, Piper,” he whispered. “You need to
understand, I tried to resist you, just like I have been trying to resist you, but you drive me crazy. When I’m with you, it takes everything in me to stay away. All I think about, all I dream about is burying myself inside you.”
Piper licked her lips and Tate zeroed in on the tiny movement. “I want to suck those plump lips into my mouth,” he murmured. Shifting, he brought his knee up so it rested on the couch alongside hers and hovered over her. Her face was flushed and her chest rose and fell heavily. She wasn’t unaffected.
“You need to leave,” she said weakly.
Tate chose that moment to drop his head into the crook of her neck, nuzzling her. She smelled faintly of roses, and his cock jumped at her soft, feminine scent. “Do you want me to leave?” he asked softly.
He could feel her softening beneath him, her breath coming out in shudders as he skimmed his lips lightly up her neck to her ear, where he licked the pulse beating rapidly beneath her sensitive skin. “Yes.”
The single word left her on a stilted breath, only solidifying his need to get inside her. “I don’t think you do,” he murmured. With sure hands, Tate grabbed the backs of her thighs and yanked her toward him, seating her firmly beneath him on her back with her legs spread wide.
5 Red Hot Stars
This is such a phenomenal deal, you should definitely go one-click! If you had to purchase all these books separately you would be paying a whole lot more than 99 cents.
A lot of BANG for your buck!
This box set will quench that thirst you have for sexy bad boys. Some of my favorites from this set include Fierce by Clarissa Wild, His Wicked Games by Ember Casey, and Can’t Shake You by Molly McLain, which are all 5 star reads. Doesn’t matter which type of bad boy your into, you are sure to find your next book boyfriend in this bundle.
Whether you know one author or five from this set, it is a great way to get introduced to new authors that you may not know, and still have the comfort of purchasing something that has some authors that you are familiar with. Most of these novels are standalones, but all are apart of a series.
A Kindle is up for grabs!!